In compliance with the provisions of art. 13 GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679), the following information is provided, in accordance with the principle of transparency, in order to make the user aware of the characteristics and methods of processing of personal data of users of the website www.florencecashmereyarn.com.
Who processes your personal data?
The Data Controller is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body that individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
a) Identity and contact details
The "Owner" of the data processing for this website is Hircus Filati di Federico Scatizzi (hereinafter "Hircus Filati"). The contact details are as follows:
Legal representative: Federico Scatizzi
head office in via Battista Tettamanti, 19, 59100 Prato (PO)
The following contact details are available: telephone: +39 366 1436185; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
certified mailbox (Pec): email@example.com
Please note that the entity has not deemed necessary the appointment, pursuant to art. 37 GDPR, of a data protection officer (Data protection officer).
Which of your data do we process and how do we collect it?
- Cookies and navigation data.
We collect your personal data when, during navigation, you access the site www.florencecashmereyarn.com: in this case the system automatically collects a series of information (logs), which they identify:
- the ip address;
- the home page;
- the type of browser and operating system used by the browser;
- the domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site;
- uri (uniform resource identifier) addresses of the resources requested;
- time of the request;
- method used to submit the request to the server;
- size of the file obtained in response;
- numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.);
- other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
This information is processed automatically and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which may be used, in accordance with applicable laws, to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful or criminal activities. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner. These data are not intended for communication to third parties (except for requests, in accordance with the law, by Public Authorities, and therefore Police, Judicial Authorities and other subjects for purposes of public security), nor are they intended for dissemination.
- Data provided with the account registration on the website www.florencecaschmereyarn.com, for the request of sending information material on services.
- Data provided for the order and conclusion of the contract. After the registration of the account, the completion of the form for the activation of the services involves the further provision of data to Hircus Filati.
The data received with the activation of the services will be used by Hircus Filati only and exclusively for the execution of the contract. The legal basis of the treatment is the fulfillment of the contract. Failure to provide the data referred to in point 3) will make it impossible to fulfil the contract.
For what purposes can we process your personal data?
- Navigation data.
- Data spontaneously provided by the user.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, for the purposes of evaluating job proposals, in the case of sending a Curriculum Vitae, or for responding to requests contained in the communication.
- Data provided with the order request.
They are used only for purposes related to the supply that is requested through the transmission of the order through the portal.
How do we protect your personal data?
Hircus Filati is a company that cares very much about the security of its users' data, and looks for the best solutions to avoid data loss, illegal or unlawful use and unauthorized access.
Where do we process your personal data?
The personal data processed by Hircus Filati are exclusively in EU territory, and are not transferred to third countries.
How long is your data stored for?
The data collected is used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to process your request and in any case for as long as the user does not request cancellation. As far as the data relating to the execution of the contract is concerned, 10 years as per civil code.
To whom can we communicate the data?
The data collected are not intended for communication to third parties or dissemination, except for any request by the Public Authority, and therefore Police, Judicial Authorities and other subjects for purposes of public security.
What are your rights in terms of data protection?
With reference to the processing of your personal data, you may exercise the following rights:
1. Right of access to your personal data (art.15 GDPR): this is the right to receive information at any time, from the Data Controller, about the data it holds, with reference to the methods of collection, purposes, recipients, etc.;
2. Right to obtain rectification or cancellation of data (art. 16 GDPR): this is your right to ask the Data Controller to rectify your data so that it is updated, relevant, correct and complete.
3. Right to limitation of data processing (art.18 GDPR): is exercised in particular cases expressly provided for by GDPR, when the processing must be limited to what is necessary for the purposes of storage and not to further operations: a) in the event that the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify its accuracy; b) in the event of unlawful processing, when the data subject objects to the deletion of the personal data, requesting that instead of the deletion the use of the data be limited; c) when the data controller no longer needs or intends to keep the data, but there is a need to keep them as "necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court"; d) in the event of opposition to the processing, pending the checks necessary to determine whether the legitimate reasons of the data controller or the rights of the data subject prevail;
4. Right to cancellation (Ar.17 GDPR): right to request transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
5. Right to object to the processing (art.21 GDPR): everyone has the right to object to the processing of the data if it is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest, carried out for purposes of scientific, historical or statistical research or connected to the exercise of public powers vested in the data controller or even if the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties, even when profiling is provided for in the context of such processing, for reasons related to his particular situation.
In the case of data processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling related to it, the data subject may object at any time.
6. Right to data portability (right applicable only to data in electronic format), as regulated by art. 20 GDPR, i.e. the right to receive from a data controller the data concerning him/her in a structured format, readable by automatic device, in order to transmit them to another data controller.
How to exercise your rights?
Hircus Filati tries to provide maximum assistance to the users of the website www.florencecashmereyarn.com, providing a special contact point: firstname.lastname@example.org to make it easy and quick to process any request relating to personal data, as well as the exercise of the rights listed above.
Answers are provided in the shortest possible time, and in any case within 30 days as provided by GDPR.
In any case, the rights can be exercised by lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Supervisor). For further information and details, please visit www.garanteprivacy.it.